Is Jeff Lynne your favourite Travelling Wilbury? Don't you just wish you would hear Chris Rea's 'Let's Dance' just once an actual dance floor? Do you wish that James Taylor was your real Dad? Meet FEMBOTanist!

Monday, May 15, 2006

This is what it sounds like when doves cry.


After weeks of what can only be described as a lacklustre footy tipping performance, I was pleasantly surprised to find the following news in my inbox this morning.

Just to add to the exquisite pleasure of Carlton beating Essendon on Sunday, it seemed as if I had also picked the winners of all eight games over the weekend, in addition to picking THE EXACT winning margin of Geelong over St Kilda.

So not only was I number one on this weeks tipping ladder by score alone – I also had a cumulative error margin of ZERON.

For those of you playing at home, that my friends is A PERFECT SCORE.

The icing on the cake? James Hird has soft tissue damage.

This is what it sounds like when doves cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home