Is Jeff Lynne your favourite Travelling Wilbury? Don't you just wish you would hear Chris Rea's 'Let's Dance' just once an actual dance floor? Do you wish that James Taylor was your real Dad? Meet FEMBOTanist!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I’m going to show you what it is like when you can play..the piano... well.

Just when I think the internet has been completely trawled for goodness and there is nothing left to amuse me, something that I come across will totally reassure me that there will never be an end to the wonderful useless shit online.

Come with me on a journey if you will.

A few months ago, I was looking through the urban legends on snopes.com for shits and giggles, and I came across this.

Fast forward to a few months later, and I’m looking at Chelsea Peretti’s fabulous blog and find this.

Weeing my pants, I send the original snopes link to Dave on msn.

Not to be outdone, Dave sends me a link to this.

Oh my goodness, there are people out there who waste more time and do much less useful work than me, every day of the week.

My personal highlight is this.

When I think about the kind of mind that creates something like that, I feel a strange mixture of abject horror and insane JEALOUSY.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home