Is Jeff Lynne your favourite Travelling Wilbury? Don't you just wish you would hear Chris Rea's 'Let's Dance' just once an actual dance floor? Do you wish that James Taylor was your real Dad? Meet FEMBOTanist!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Missed me, my dear friends and blood thirsty Internet stalkers?

I’ve been looking after a friend’s house with no computer for two weeks, so I’ve been busy working on projects other than this blog. Sure – most of the projects revolve around cleaning up cat vomit and watching ‘Heathers’ on VHS, but I’ve been busy none the less.

Oh yes, I have truly been living the good life in West Brunswick. I love the super cheap bakery around the corner where everything is less than two dollars. I love the cheerful lady who works at the supermarket. Most of all I love staring into Stuart’s bathroom window over my back fence each night and recording each movement with minute detail. I love West Brunswick even though it’s about forty minutes drive from Sammy’s Charcoal Chicken in Eltham. Man alive do I love Sammy’s chicken rolls. I insist that my birthday cake next is made entirely out of them. Mark my words Hughes family, it will be a cold day in hell when I walk into your kitchen without a Sammy’s chicken roll in my hand.

But enough about chicken. Even though I’m back in suburban paradise™ for now, I’ll be back in West Brunswick in only a few short weeks. In December I’m moving into a nifty little share house with some other lady botanists. Waiting for me is a lovely big room with wooden floors, wooden blinds and a fireplace that you can’t put wood in because it doesn’t work.

Right now I’m looking after mum’s house until she gets back from her holiday, so I’m making the most of the place while I still can. Its just me for the early part of the evening, so I’m going to light a few scented candles, pour myself a vodka tonic, put Kenny G on the turntable and enjoy a nice romantic explosive decompression at 30,000 feet. Monday night is ‘Air Crash Investigation’ night! Whoopee!

3 Comments:

Blogger nothing said...

Welcome to the jungle, lady. I also notice that I am your 3000th visitor...not as exciting as 1000, but a nice whole number nevertheless. Fatty and Spotty.

xox
Les

November 28, 2006 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back on track with the flatscreen TV. Some love affairs last forever...or until the next model with just a couple more inches of screen shows up.
Hell, you know I'm just jealous! I'll be round with some discs to spin in no time.

PS. If you don't give me those photos AND the negatives, I may just have to publish THAT story...

Only the scariest of love, Stu.

December 01, 2006 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I did miss you, I still miss you and I will continue to miss you. Please update your bog!

December 05, 2006 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home