Is Jeff Lynne your favourite Travelling Wilbury? Don't you just wish you would hear Chris Rea's 'Let's Dance' just once an actual dance floor? Do you wish that James Taylor was your real Dad? Meet FEMBOTanist!

Monday, October 23, 2006

An Etymological Challenge.

Amongst the company I keep, the term ‘frantically masturbating’ comes up quite often in conversation. Despite the frequency of its repetition, I cannot for the life of me remember where this originated. I’m sure it’s from TV or a movie - but which one? Typing ‘frantically masturbating’ into Google yields nothing more than a disturbing amount of first hand accounts of some good old fashioned, no-holds-barred frantic masturbation… so I’m fresh out of ideas.

So I put this challenge out there folks – tell me where it came from, and I’ll release the uncensored version of this



An image we ALL frantically masturbated over in 1994.

Ta!

1 Comments:

Blogger nothing said...

i cannot find it in a movie quote database...are you sure you didn't ad-lib the 'frantically' to make it more amusing?

October 27, 2006 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home