Is Jeff Lynne your favourite Travelling Wilbury? Don't you just wish you would hear Chris Rea's 'Let's Dance' just once an actual dance floor? Do you wish that James Taylor was your real Dad? Meet FEMBOTanist!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Ah….the hilarity.

I can highly recommend this facial recognition website to kill a few hours on Hangover Sunday.

After submitting a photo of James, his best match was Haley Joel Osment with a 58% likeness. That’s right – my boyfriend looks like the kid who sees dead people.

After submitting a photo of myself, I matched most closely to Mischa Barton, with a 75% likeness. Wow - this software is sooooooo accurate. I was desperately excited about this until I submitted my next photo and was deemed most similar to Kathy Bates. Now that's more like it!

For the identical twin test, I also submitted a photo of Amy, and she too was most similar to Mischa Barton, with a likeness of 74%.

At least this exercise confirms that I’m still at least 1% hotter than Amy.


The missing triplet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... my features are 66% like: Sarah Michelle Geller, Calista Flockhart, Rose McGowan, Julianne Moore and 6 other 'famous' people who I don't know. Aaaah...identity crisis.

July 02, 2006 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home