Is Jeff Lynne your favourite Travelling Wilbury? Don't you just wish you would hear Chris Rea's 'Let's Dance' just once an actual dance floor? Do you wish that James Taylor was your real Dad? Meet FEMBOTanist!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Dear (insert your name here).

Thanks to some great advice from my number one fan (you know who you are, Fanta pants), I have fixed up my comments dealy so that all readers can make comments now, with no site membership necessary.

I am assuming that this change will be as significant as the introduction of talk-back to the radio world in 1945.

I also look forward to the Nigerian bank account spam that this will inevitably attract.

Huzzah for the comments section!

5 Comments:

Blogger FEMBOTanist said...

Look! Im making a comment!

Its just so easy.

Go on, DO IT.

June 05, 2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger FEMBOTanist said...

mi faeces su faeces, sister.

June 05, 2006 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay comments!!! Yay to you FEMbotanist for continually and unfailingly rocking my world!!

June 05, 2006 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay comments!!! Yay to you FEMbotanist for continually and unfailingly rocking my world!!

June 05, 2006 9:33 PM  
Blogger FEMBOTanist said...

Thanks for the warm and fuzzy, dude.

Thanks also for not being offended by the Fanta pants comment - If ever I decide to embark on a Ginge Minge Binge, you'll be my first port of call!

June 05, 2006 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home