Is Jeff Lynne your favourite Travelling Wilbury? Don't you just wish you would hear Chris Rea's 'Let's Dance' just once an actual dance floor? Do you wish that James Taylor was your real Dad? Meet FEMBOTanist!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dublin, Belfast, Sheffield, Manchester and goodbye to London.

Well I'm home, and a lazy, lazy blogger. When I landed of the first things I said was "Isn't it amazing? I didn't get sick once!". Naturally this was followed by a week long head cold and topped off with a scorching case of gastro. Winner!

Here are some of the last shots from my trip.


Wild kids on a Saturday night eating their delicious corn in Dublin.



Belfast skinny latte - just add a teaspoon of Nescafe blend 43 and stir.



The future is now! Transport for London issuing a refund with coins taped to the letter.



Just a couple of CHAV's on Oxford Street.


Grace's poker face.



My poker face.



On the tubes with my lady.



Bronze Age in Sheffield.



Ladies who like old dead things and such.



The game with the ping pong ball and the drinking...


Two experts.










Here are some shots from the Fac 51/Hacienda exhibition we saw in Manchester. It was fab!



Oh my! It's NeilTennant talking to Johnny Marr at the Hacienda.



It turns out Tony Wilson had died just a few weeks before we saw the exhibit.



The Morrissey mosaic in Manchester.




So for now, the holidays are over and i'm back to my punishing 20 hour a week schedule of reality. Woe is me indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home