Is Jeff Lynne your favourite Travelling Wilbury? Don't you just wish you would hear Chris Rea's 'Let's Dance' just once an actual dance floor? Do you wish that James Taylor was your real Dad? Meet FEMBOTanist!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Guy Sebastian can l!ck my a$$.

I was going to write something about Guy "Sure I am anti-abortion but that is not what this is about" Sebastian's interview in the Herald sun today, but Ms Fits put it so well that I no longer feel the need.

In other Guy news...this afternoon, Laura and I were privelleged to be at Highpoint just before he was to perform his new single "What I'd really like is one up the ass". For some reason, Laura didn't want to have her pregnant unwedded stomach blessed by Guy before the show, no matter how much I insisted.

Some people, eh??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home