Is Jeff Lynne your favourite Travelling Wilbury? Don't you just wish you would hear Chris Rea's 'Let's Dance' just once an actual dance floor? Do you wish that James Taylor was your real Dad? Meet FEMBOTanist!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Just plug it into my veins.

Mum and I just went to JB HIFI on a combined Icehouse/Sherbert buying mission, and I can proudly say that the Icehouse albums that were stolen when we were robbed in 1990 (that my parents never replaced - cunts) are safely in my possession again. I was never really satisfied with the shares in the new chest freezer Dad offered me instead of replacing ‘Man of Colours’, the first album I ever purchased (at a whopping full price of $22.99 in 1987, mind you).

I’m already half way through ‘Flowers’, and I couldn’t be more satisfied. I’m going to spend a glorious afternoon adding each album to itunes, choreographing dance moves to ‘Electric blue’ and peeling the ‘IM CHEAP! BUY ME NOW!’ stickers from the cases.

Just plug it into my veins.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want it too...

August 27, 2006 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home