Is Jeff Lynne your favourite Travelling Wilbury? Don't you just wish you would hear Chris Rea's 'Let's Dance' just once an actual dance floor? Do you wish that James Taylor was your real Dad? Meet FEMBOTanist!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

"So....if I'm dreaming, don't wake me tonight."

If this is all wrong, I don't want it right.




There are so many glorious things I could point out about this CLASSIC ICEHOUSE VIDEO. This video contains (but is not limited to):

- Iva Davies' mid eighties mullet
- A topless sex scene involving Iva Davies
- Iva Davies acting
- Iva Davies wearing tight knee high boots over puffy pants


Pardon me whilst my blog degenerates into an Icehouse tribute site - I was positively moved by their induction into the ARIA hall of fame on Sunday night and have been reliving my childhood ever since.

Most six year old girls in 1986 were in love with Iva, right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At six I was a hippie home-schooled child, but now alternative life-styles are flashing through my mind and my repressed juvenile love is blooming, my inner 80s six-year-old is so in love right now.

August 23, 2006 11:32 PM  
Blogger nothing said...

tee-hee, those are some pants i totally want to get into...on account of there being more than enough room...I especially like the part where he says his pockets are full of holes while he is standing there with his hands in his pockets...if you know what i mean...

August 24, 2006 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home