Is Jeff Lynne your favourite Travelling Wilbury? Don't you just wish you would hear Chris Rea's 'Let's Dance' just once an actual dance floor? Do you wish that James Taylor was your real Dad? Meet FEMBOTanist!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The ol' 59er.

overheard on the number 59 tram this afternoon..

Schoolgirl 1
"oh my god, I like, consider myself as a smoker even though, like, I haven't even like, had a ciggie in like, two weeks".

Schoolgirl 2

" yeah, like, I know, cos, like, Im so stressed out, I even smoked on Sunday, because like, I've got double English double SOSE double Psych on Mondays".

Why did I get on the tram at 3.30pm on a school day?

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael... said...

Like, lay off the poor girls Emma, English - Double SOSE - Double Psych is like, really hard work.

July 28, 2006 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home